Happy Tails is always grateful and in need of donated items. And while we appreciate your generosity, storage space is limited and monetary donations allow us to purchase exactly what we need, when we need it. Your donations of any of these items are tax-deductible.
To shop online, you can visit our Amazon.com wishlist and have items shipped directly to our Adoption Center. In your browser, either click the link or simply type in: smile.amazon.com and start shopping today. Also, if you use the Amazon Smile link, Amazon will donate back a portion of your eligible purchases to Happy Tails.
Specific items we use on a regular basis include:
- Purina Pro Plan (chicken and rice)
- Purina One Cat Chow
- Dry Dog Food
- Friskies & Fancy Feast Canned Food (pate style only)
- Royal Cannin Kitten Food
- Milk Replacer for Kittens (Powdered KMR)
- “Temptation” Cat Treats (except dairy)
- Dog Treats
- Dog Bones
- Johnny Cat Litter (or other non-clumping litter for kittens)
- New Washable Dog Beds
- Feline Multi-Advantage for Flea Control
- Gallons of Clorox Bleach
- Liquid H.E. (high-efficiency) Laundry Detergent
- Liquid Dishwashing Detergent
- Liquid Antibacterial Hand Soap (refill size)
- Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer (refill size)
- Paper Towels
- Non-Latex Gloves (large & medium)
- Trash Bags (33 gallon and 13 gallon)
- 1/2 Pound Paper Food Trays (Smart & Final)
- 8.5 x 11 Copy Paper
- Gift Cards: PetSmart, Wal-Mart, Sam’s Club, Costco, Trader Joe’s
Donations may be dropped off at:
Happy Tails Pet Sanctuary, 6001 Folsom Blvd., Sacramento 95819
Wednesday through Sunday from 12 Noon – 6 p.m.
PetSmart at Arden & Watt
Saturday and Sunday, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.